Burnside Bed & Breakfast
Burnside Bed and Breakfast is a fantastic luxury bungalow in its own grounds looking out over Loch Leven, with stunning views of the Glencoe mountains. There is a spacious garden and private beach area.
The accommodation has plenty of car parking spaces.
It is fully triple glazed and heated throughout, making it extremely warm and cosy.
Online booking: we regret we are unable to take online bookings for Burnside Bed and Breakfast. Please phone or email for availability.
- The bed and breakfast accommodation comprises of one family room (double & single bed (or used as a twin) with mountain views, one double room with loch views, and one single room, with plenty of storage space.
- There is one bathroom and one shower room (towels provided).
- Tea and coffee making facilities in each room.
- Freesat TV, DVD player and radio in each room.
- Hairdryers in each room.
- Free Wi-fi (please note because of our location and distance from the exchange, the internet can sometimes be slower than in more populated areas).
There is a breakfast room has views over Loch Leven where you can enjoy a home made Scotttish breakfast of the highest quality.
Vegetarians catered for.
Plenty of fruit, cereals, yogurts, breads, tea & coffee also available.
Cost: from £35 per person, per night based on 2 sharing or £45-£55 per person single occupancy in a double room.
Cots & highchairs available.
The B&B is no smoking. Dogs are not allowed in the B&B
Laundrette on site.
Rooms available from 1600 hrs and we ask they are vacated by 1000 hrs on your day of departure
Please see our full terms and conditions and frequently asked questions pages for more information.