Cookies and Privacy
Loch Leven Holidays GDPR Privacy and Cookies Policy
Loch Leven Holidays, North Ballachulish, Fort William PH33 6SA 01855 821272 (“We”)Ian Ashwell and Sharon Hall are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Your personal information will not be supplied to any other person without first obtaining your consent unless we are obliged by law to disclose it. We do not collect specific data about you when you visit our website unless you provide it by making a direct enquiry or by placing a booking.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and hold the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site at www.glencoeselfcatering.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, placing a booking ir making an online enquiry.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through us and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Google, used to give us our site Analytics and the Plus One feature
- Facebook, used to give us the “Like” button
- Add This, used to share our page content
Where we store your personal data
By submitting personal details to us via our website you are consenting to the use of those details for the purpose of identifying you as a unique user. All information you provide to us is stored on our accommodation booking systems, our email databases and with our external email management provider. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Uses made of the information
Where you have provided permission, We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, to provide you with information about our goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by email however we will never knowingly pass on your details to a third party. We will only ask for, store and collect only data necessary for conducting business purposes and for relevant record keeping.
Examples of our service providers are:
Accommodation booking at Loch Leven Holidays, Our online booking Software Providers Supercontrol
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.